Our Response to Coronavirus
Shibadon Studio remains open for business and we are currently still able to send in stock items and take pre-orders.
Our staff and families are all fit and healthy and we are listening to Government advice and implementing their suggestions to ensure that we can work safely and with minimal risk.
As with many businesses, we are experiencing a drop in orders. If you can afford to buy from us, it's much appreciated during this time. If not, we completely understand.
We remain financially sound and have contingency planning in process to ensure that we can weather the uncertain times ahead. As you've probably read, the Government is providing various support for people and businesses who need it. We believe it's critical to keep business going whilst we can, to try and keep our economy working. We continue to support our suppliers and companies that we deal with.
Naturally, we remain ready to act on any emergency measures the Government may impose. We will offer our staff and resources to support if that need becomes the national priority.
Whilst couriers are doing their best, delays are sometimes occurring. Please check each courier's website for their latest service info.
Transmission Concerns From Deliveries
We've reviewed the advice from numerous health organisations and the consensus is that handling parcels themselves pose little to no risk of contracting Coronavirus.
Coronavirus is spread from droplets from the nose or mouth of someone who has it to other people. This is why social distancing is recommended. Couriers are implementing methods to limit the spread of infection.
For more details see the World Health Organisation (WHO) Coronavirus page.
Pre-orders can still be placed and we are placing these with distributors which remain open during the Coronavirus outbreak.
Coronavirus is causing the ETA of a lot of existing pre-orders to delay. We are updating ETA of each pre-order on our site when we receive information from distributors.